I personally fully dedicated towards social, i want to do social service and help people.

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Scholarship for 10th and 12th Students 2015

My Friend just sent message to me regarding following scholarships for 10th and 12th Pass students:

Just to inform all parents of 10th passed children.
There is a  scholarship scheme by our PM Narendra modi in the name of Abdul Kalam and vajapeyee.
for students scoring more than 75%   Who will get Rs 10,000/
These forms r available in the muncipal corporation .

Pls do not ignore .
For 12th std ,above 85% its Rs 25000
 Frwd in all grps.

My Research

After my research, I found this is a fake news.

Check this link:

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil_nadu/Fake-Whatsapp-Message-Announcing-Cash-Reward-for-Students-Leaves-Corporation-Officials-Perplexed/2015/05/31/article2842557.ece

Scholarships for 10th and 12th pass students India

There are many scholarships options available in India.

Check  the following link to apply online:

http://www.buddy4study.com/faq/10-scholarships-class-10-12-passed-students





No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts